Learn how to facilitate and hold space for others in this new dynamic meditation practice.
Date: 12pm Wednesday 18th – Early evening of Friday 20th October 2023.
Venue: Invisa Cala Blanca Hotel, Ibiza
What’s included in the course:
● Qualification to teach Flow Dance Meditation, having trained with the founders
● Music curated and mixed for your first class with access to additional music mixes
● Retreat style training in a beautiful beach side hotel resort.
● 3 nights accommodation. Option of single or shared occupancy. Extra nights available to accommodate flight options - prices for an extra all inclusive night is £85 sharing per person and £110 for a single room.
● All meals, snacks and drinks included.
● Discounted booking for our wellness festival YogaFit Retreats. 15% discount code will be sent on booking.
What can I do with this qualification?
Join and be part of this exciting new programme, Flow Dance Meditation, be ahead of the curve and be one of the first instructors to share this exciting new practice. You will be able to share Flow Dance Meditation at studios, festivals, retreats and communities around the world. Join this exciting new community of facilitators that through holding space for others, you will encourage and guide participants in self-expression, discovery and creating deeper connections to themselves through movement.
How will I be assessed?
You will be assessed throughout the three days and co-create a class towards the end of the training with both Lindsay and your fellow trainees. You will also have a one-to-one reflection on your learning and have the opportunity to receive individual feedback and guidance.
Who can do this course?
This course is for anyone with a passion for Dance Meditation and helping others live a more heart centred life in this transitioning time in the world. There are no pre-requisites, although if you have a background or passion for yoga, dance, meditation, or healing and holding space, this would be helpful but not essential.
Instructors will receive on-going support in their journey into becoming a successful facilitator of this programme. There is an online group you will be invited to join and receive support and guidance from both Lindsay, her team, and your fellow instructors. Regular new music mixed by Nathan will be available to purchase.
Below prices are for the Flow Dance Meditation Facilitator Training within a retreat style venue, plus accommodation, all meals and snacks, music curated and mixed for your first class with access to additional music mixes.
● Single room occupancy – £1080
● Double room occupancy – £995
● Training Only (Includes lunch, No Accomodation) - £695
If you are sharing with someone who is booking separately, please let us know in the notes section of the booking, otherwise we can pair you with another course attendee.
You can book your place with a deposit booking option, the remaining balance will be requested by invoice 6 weeks prior to the course.