Transfers to Hydra Barcelo, Thermisia from Athens International Airport for Yogafit Greece 2023.
For your ease we are working with Fun in the Sun to provide you a comprehensive choice with regards to the transfer. These are their rates and options.
* Collective transfer with other clients and max. wait of 2hours between flights : 30€ per person per way. This operates between 12pm and 10pm, remembering that Greece is two hours ahead of the U.K.
* Private transfer with car/taxi, 1-3 people : 250€ per route
* Private transfer with minivan, 1-8 people : 350€ per route
* Private Bus for 9-17 people : 60€ per person per way
* Private Bus for 18-50 people : 30€ per person per way Bus to depart at the time of your choosing.
If you want to avail of the services above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you have booked your retreat to ensure the smooth and prompt operating of the service.
Your other options are to either rent a car, or take a boat. Dimitri at Fun in the Sun can arrange this for you including pick up from airport and the taxi from port to hotel, but it will be more costly. Please contact him for details.
To drive it takes around 2.5/3 hours. The first part of the journey is motorway and the second part takes you through the mountains. It’s very scenic and a beautiful adventure if you are that way inclined. We suggest finding the best deal for a rental car through a search engine such as - booking.com. The best deals that we’ve found are for around £80 for 7 days from Athens Airport.
If you fancy taking a boat, you will need to travel to Piraeus Port which is 40km from the airport. There is a direct train which takes an hour and costs around 9€. A taxi will take around 35 mins and cost about 60€. Ermioni is the port you will be headed for which is a 10 minute taxi ride to the hotel. Tickets for the boat cost around 40€ and the duration is about 1.5hrs. Athens city centre is only 10km from Piraeus Port, so if you’ve stayed in Athens over night it’ll be much quicker to get to.