- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
- The customer shall pay YogaFit Retreats the full amount for each item when booking, of which 30% of item price is deemed non-refundable as a deposit. If booking via the deposit option, this is non-refundable in it's entirety.
- If for any reason that you are unable to take part on the retreat YogaFit Ibiza reserves the right to keep the entire amount of the booking.
- In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees of the whole retreat price, inlcuding the 30% deposit mentioned in point 2, apply.
- Cancellation 1 week or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
- Cancellation 1 to 4 weeks before due arrival date, 35% refund
- Cancellation 4 to 8 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
- Cancellation more than 8 weeks before due arrival date, 70% refund
- Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, YogaFit Ibiza reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- YogaFit Retreats is not held liable for flight costs.
- YogaFit Retreats reserves the right to photograph and video throughout the retreat for promotional purposes. If you would prefer not to be featured in any photography please speak to the photographer or speak to one of the team.
- YogaFit Retreats reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any customer who have paid another price and no discount will then become due to them.
- The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance to fellow guests, staff or owners.
- The customer shall keep all Resort fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
- YogaFit Retreats reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the resort or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and YogaFit Ibiza shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
- YogaFit Retreats retains all copyright license rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
- Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
- YogaFit Retreats accepts no responsibility for keeping the website up to date and will not be liable for any loss by its failure to do so. Nor is YogaFit Ibiza responsible for the contents of any links displayed on our website.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time in accordance with the airlines terms and conditions.
- YogaFit Retreats can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
- YogaFit Retreats reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
- The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by YogaFit Retreats. The customer must ensure that he/she is medically and physically fit and able to use our facilities and participate in activities. All customers are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practicing yoga or any fitness class. YogaFit Ibiza is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
- YogaFit Retreats cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
- YogaFit Retreats shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
- YogaFit Retreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness which may be received during the customer’s stay or travelling to and from the retreat.
- We recommend that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by British law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts in all matters regarding them.
Our Commitment To Privacy
"YogaFit Ibiza" may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 9, 2016.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information: * name and job title * contact information including email address * demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The Information We DON’T Collect:
Credit/Debit Card Information - all payments are processed through Sagepay or PayPal, who ensure your banking details are never viewed by us.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: * Internal record keeping. * We may use the information to improve our products and services. * We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. * From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: * whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes * if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.