1. This promotion is open to everyone aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 10.00 Saturday 4th March 2017 to 23.59 on Saturday 12th August 2017
3. No purchase required to enter; however, internet access and a valid Facebook or Instagram account is required. The prize does not include flights or any extra activities at the retreat. The winner will have to purchase their own flights to and from the retreat if required.
4. To Enter: Log on to your Facebook or Instagram account, publish a post on your social media account listing your top 3 classes from our programmes, you must use the hashtag #MyYogaFit and tag us @yogafitretreats. You must also enter your name and email into the page: https://yogafitretreats.com/pages/win
6. Only one entry per person is permitted during the Promotion Period.
7. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
8. The Prize: One winner will win:
a. 1 x 3 day all-inclusive retreat for 3 people sharing a family suite, during the same 3 day period
b. transfers from and to the airport at the beginning of your retreat and at the end
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize is for the winner only;
b. The winner must be able to attend one of the Ibiza YogaFit Retreats in 2017 or 2018.
c. The Prize does not include: flights or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
d. The winner is responsible for their behaviour and that of their group whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner from participation in the Prize if they fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
10. The Prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and no cash equivalent is available.
11. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted , as soon as practical after the closing date and, for your total confidence, the drawn will be taken by an independent adjudicator.
12. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified on the day of the draw via a message under their original entry on Facebook/Instagram and will be asked to respond with their email address and postal address within 24 hours of initial notification. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within 24 hours of initial notification, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the Prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
13. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
d. promotes any political agenda.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
15. The Promoter also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with another prize of comparable value if circumstances make this unavoidable.
16. No material regarding the prize will be delivered by post, rather it will be delivered by email.
17. By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they may be asked to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to entries or result in entries or winner notifications not being received.
20. The winner’s name and county will be available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: YogaFit Retreats, 15 Old Oxted High Street, Oxted, RH8 9LN for a period of one month following the closing date of the Promotion.
21. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this promotion.
25. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
27. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
28. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
29. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
"YogaFit Ibiza" may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 9, 2016.
We may collect the following information: * name and job title * contact information including email address * demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests * other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Credit/Debit Card Information - all payments are processed through Sagepay or PayPal, who ensure your banking details are never viewed by us.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: * Internal record keeping. * We may use the information to improve our products and services. * We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. * From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: * whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes * if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.